- Green onion
- Any green vegetables you have
- 2x breast chicken
- Heat some oil in the pan along with the garlic (I recently started using coconut oil due to it health benefits)
- Sauté chicken until some browning occurs.
- Add all your vegetables and mix together
- Cover with a lid for about 5mins and give it another stir.
- Once vegetables have also cooked, add soysauce, seasame oil and some cashew nuts (optional for added crunch)
- Serve and be amazed at your cooking!
If you’re a hungry hungry eater, have some white or brown rice also cooked and place this chicken stir fry on top which tastes amazing also!