Not again! I always over estimate how much rice I need to make and always end up with a whole lot of rice. Instead just throwing it out, I decided to make some fried rice with stuff I had leftover in my fridge.
- Soy sauce
- Frozen peas/corn
- Ham/ chicken (any leftover meats you may have)
- Egg (optional)
- Chicken stock or salt and pepper (optional)
- Spray fry pan with some oil
- Add about a cup of frozen peas/corn (any vegetables you have)
- Cook until soft and add rice
- Mix throughly
- Add a splash of soy sauce until relatively coated evenly (approximately 3 tablespoon)
- Add either chicken stock powder (1 tablespoon) OR salt and pepper to taste
- Make a well in the middle of the rice and crack an egg into the middle
- Cook egg and mix well with rice
- Serve and Bon appetite!