So usually I make a spaghetti meatballs but I ran out of mince so I couldn’t make it! Luckily I had some bacon, mushroom and Parmesan cheese to make some good old carbonara👍
- 200g pasta
- 50g of Parmesan
- 100g of bacon
- Handful of mushrooms
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2 eggs
- Boil pasta as per instruction packet
- Cook bacon in a fry pan until relatively crispy
- Add mushroom and garlic. Cook until softened
- In a bowl crack two eggs and add the Parmesan cheese. Mix
- Once pasta is cooked and drained add to the fry pan.
- Turn the heat off and move the pan away from the heat source
- Mix the pasta through the bacon and mushroom.
- Add the egg/cheese mixture and stir through until covered
- Serve and you can add more cheese on top if you want
- Add a bit of salt and pepper on top and you’re done!!!!