Nice and simple today! I bought some Basa fish on special for $5.50/kg!!! So I decided to bake some of this delicious fish in the oven and paired it with some steam vegetables.
- 2 Basa fish fillets
- 2 table spoons of butter (I used olive butter)
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced) mixed with 2 table spoon of olive oil
- Get a sheet of aluminium foil and spray some cooking oil on it
- Lay fish down and spread the butter on the fish (1 table spoon per fish)
- Spread the garlic/olive oil mixture on top
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
- Close the aluminium foil like a parcel
- Bake in oven for 15mins at 180 degrees celcius
- Meanwhile, cut some brocoli and cauliflower. Microwave for 2mins (inverter microwave) or about 7minutes in abnormal microwave
- When fish is cooked, serve on a plate with some steamed vegetables and you’re done!